Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

Maisie Smith On Her Music And EastEnders

Maisie Smith Speaks To Digital Spy about her music.

Friday, 28 October 2016

/ by WalfordEast

It's been a while since little Tiffany Butcher left Walford and Maisie Smith who played her has been very busy.

Speaking to Digital Spy, the young actress/singer said she was shocked at the positive reactions on social media recently: "There's been a great reaction so far - I'm so shocked! I'm really happy with how it's all come together."


CONTINUES BELOW




When asked if she was sad to leave EastEnders, she said: "Yeah, because I was there for over half of my life and it felt really weird to suddenly leave. It's introduced lots of different opportunities for me, but I would still consider going back because I loved it."

Walford East is usually posting pictures of past characters, showing how they look now. She explained: "It's hilarious! Especially the 'before' and 'after' pictures - they really make me laugh. You don't really realise as you're growing up, but looking back at our EastEnders pictures, I've changed so much. It just makes me laugh. I barely even get recognised for Tiffany now because I look so different."

With shows like X Factor and The Voice, Maisie was asked if she would ever consider entering, as a way of showcasing her voice, she said: "I don't know if I would, because I think it would scare me too much competing against other people. I think I'd rather just be on my own, and if it doesn't work out, then that's the way it's meant to go.

Maisie Smith played Tiffany Butcher from 2008 - 2014. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo