Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

Another Shock For Mick Carter

Sunday, 21 December 2014

/ by WalfordEast
Mick Carter will soon be left in shock after Grandad Stan asks him to assist his suicide after he received a terminal diagnosis.

On The Graham Norton Show, Danny Dyer let slip the new storyline which will see Stan asking Mick to "smother him" after revealing his terminal illness.

Left to right) Danny Dyer, Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz and Usher during filming of the Graham Norton Show at the London Studios, in London.
Picture date: Tuesday December 16, 2014. Photo credit should read: Jonathan Brady/PA Wire
© PA Images

Danny said: "I'm juggling about eight storylines at the moment. My old man is on his way out. My mother's got Alzheimer's - she's not my mother, my sister's actually my mum.

"My missus has been raped by who turns out to be my brother, so I don't know if it's my kid. My dad dying - he's not my dad, he's actually my grandad - he wants me to smother him."

Danny also spoke about the dramatic Christmas Day episode, which is when Mick finds out Linda was raped and Shirley is his mother.

He said: "It's the Christmas from hell, but it's a beautiful thing at the same time. It's all nice - mince pies, cranberry sauce, bit of goose and all that game - 9 o'clock it gets so dark. We have an hour of the Carter family just unfolding and me having a complete breakdown. I've loved it though. As an actor, you want to do that stuff."

Kellie Bright and Danny Dyer as Linda and Mick Carter in EastEnders
© BBC
Danny also explained why he thinks EastEnders is depressing at Christmas.

"I think you need a little smack round the face on Christmas Day," he said. "Everyone's opening presents and acting jolly - all of that forced fun - and then you just need a little spank!"
( Hide )

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo