Louisa Lytton reveals hopes of EastEnders return


Ruby Allen was the best friend of Stacey Branning and daughter of bad man Johnny Allen. When we post anything about a returnee, many of you ask for Louisa to return. It really is surprising because Ruby was in EastEnders for a little over a year and left Ten years ago!

Since EastEnders, Louisa has done so much television work. She skipped on over to ITV and appeared in The Bill for over two years.

She has appeared in a few movies and is currently in Channel 4's The Jump.

Many fans have their fond memories of Ruby and Stacey. It was with the pair that we were first introduced to Jean Slater and her bipolar disorder.

Ruby was also in a relationship with Stacey's brother Sean Slater. Louisa had big storylines surrounding the Slaters and of course Grant Mitchell and the Moon brothers.

Speaking the other day from The Jump she said "I've always said I would - I had the best time there.
"It was my first ever professional job."

"Given the right storylines, I'd love to go back. I had an amazing experience there," Louisa added.

"I'd never say never and for me, it's about doing what I love, and if I can act every day, of course I'll do that."


Would you like to see Ruby return to Walford to see her best friend? Let us know by hitting Yes or No below.


Comments